Friday, June 12, 2009

We Are All Witnesses

The only thing I like more than reading my own blogs and columns is reading blogs and columns from other writers that I really respect and inspire me.

And, as you can see from the "Other Recommended Sites" list (to the right of this post, underneath my Twitter updates), I like to pass the inspiration along to you.

Well, I've got a new one for ya:


My buddy Ross Costanza has decided to start blogging again in addition to continue posting some of his fantastic photography (Rossie, your pics of Red Rocks are STILL hanging over my couch - first thing I see when I walk into my place and it makes me happy every time).

So definitely check out his site, As Blog Is My Witness, and enjoy his unique perspectives and obvious artistic abilities.

Good stuff, for sure.

1 comment:

asblogismywitness said...

thanks for the shout buddy. Glad youre digging the Red Rocks pics and im stoked to take more and hang with you out there in July. i cannot wait!