For most of the summer I scrambled to find topics to ponder, comment on, and most importantly, present to you the reader.
Then September rolls around now there's too much to talk about.
Just yesterday we saw a bizarre VMAs show (the final straw to prove that I'm officially old), football returned (I know the NFL officially kicked off last Thursday but the Eagles played their first game yesterday, so that was opening day for me), and one of the most underrated sitcoms ever said goodbye.
And tonight is the premiere of Jay Leno's new show that will ever be the greatest thing to ever happen to television or the worst thing to ever happen to television or will just happen.
(Just in case you're wondering, I won't be watching. Never mind that live pro football will also be on at the same time, Leno is just not entertaining to me at all)
So to spare you from a week of stories, let me just give you some links to some interesting things happening from the world around us:
- Gus Johnson goes bezerk as Denver Broncos win
- Variety proliferates Jay Leno Show “what-if” theories
- LA Times: TV Insiders hope Jay Leno’s new show fails
- King of the Hill's finale ends the way all good comedies should
And just for fun...
- Harrison Ford Says They Have the Indiana Jones 5 Story