Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogging Boom

For the longest time I felt like I was the only person I knew that was blogging. Come to find out a lot of my friends have actually been posting for a while now (I guess they just don't promote their sites as shamelessly as I do).

Like I said a few weeks ago in regards to my buddy Ross' blog, I love to find other blogs and sites with unique perspectives and voices.

Here are a few more that I highly recommend:

Paul Phipps -
The Triumphant Return of Paulie Walnuts

Aaron Matthes - And the Beat Goes On...

Emily Morton - The World is a Book

(I'm thoroughly enjoying following Em across the country right now)

That should get you started if you're not following these blogs already. ALSO, check out some of the other sites I have listed in my Other Recommended Writers section to the right of this post (I HIGHLY recommend checking out Ken Levine's blog - he used to be a writer for "MASH", "Cheers", and "Frasier" and now covers the Dodgers for a LA radio station).

If you have any more good sites that I haven't mentioned or am unaware of, please let me know!

1 comment:

~Em said...

Thanks for the plug! I just started the blog, so the whole thing is new to me.

Thanks for reading...I love your stuff.

P.S. Congrats on Sum coming in tonight!