Monday, January 14, 2008

...And We're Off!

The reason I have not been corresponding as much as I would like to is that because it’s frankly become too much work. Every time I would think about writing a new column or even just posting some random thoughts, I realize that to do so would require creating a word document, and then formatting that into a MySpace blog, and then sending it out to all of my other family and friends via one of my various email accounts; and by that time any creativity I have has been slowly suffocated by exhaustion.

But here lately I've really wanted to get back to writing more columns and blogging more often, so I decided to create this little site so that you now can come to me. Think about that – I did more work creating this page than I would posting and emailing just so that I could be ultimately more lazy.

Those are the ABC’s of me, baby!

So I’m still trying to figure all of this out myself but here’s how I think it will work: whenever I post something, I will send out a quick email or post a MySpace bulletin letting you know about it with a link to the site so that you can get here quick. You can comment on a post by clicking on the “comments” link at the bottom of each entry and if you’re not a registered Google blogger, than just select the “Anonymous” option and you will be good to go (just be sure to leave your name at the end of your comment so I know who you are).


Also, I believe my five newest posts will be shown in their entirety on the right side of the page, so always feel free to scroll down in case you have missed something; and I believe that you can find all posts in the archive under that pretty picture of me to the left.

But then again, what do I know?

As always, I appreciate all of your love and support and I’m really looking forward to hopefully entertaining you (or at least give you something to do when you’re bored) with my skewed perspectives about the world around me.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Josh




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the day that you'll sell ad space on this thing! Great looking site man.

Moochie