Monday, November 30, 2009

It'll Come to Us Special Feature: Our Honeymoon Pictures

With every column that I write each week, there is so much extra information that winds up on the cutting room floor. After recently plowing through Bill Simmons 700 page Book of Basketball, I loved his use of footnotes and a light bulb went off over my head that I could implement that same kind of tool here at JustBeingJosh.com. So from now on, a new column will be posted on Mondays at INDenverTimes.com that will include a link to this site for additional footnotes, pictures, and other special features (it will be like a fully enhanced DVD!).

To kick this concept off, here are some pictures of my Wife in Orlando last week (with more to come in the next few days).


Enjoy!

Here is our beautiful resort in Orlando:





Here I am in front of NBA City at Universal's City Walk:



Me with the dolorean they used in the Back to the Future movies at Universal Studios (one of the happiest moments in my life):




Grabbing a slushie at The Simpsons' Kwik-E-Mart:



My Wife and I about to venture into Jurassic Park:



Me and my boy Curious George (I have no idea what he is doing here):



Us at Epcot (with the giant golf ball behind us):



I was NOT amused in the Morocco village at Epcot:

No comments: